I am so angry about her choice tonight!! I can't believe that she actually chose Wes. I really hate him a lot, a lot, a lot. Tell me your thoughts on this matter.
sally, i'm so glad you and bryan started a blog!! This is Ashley Duffin by they way :) Me and my girlfriends watched the bachelorette tonight, and we were all screaming at the TV when she chose Wes!!!! Seriously, I could not believe it. He straight up told her he was there just for his career.... grrrrr! can't wait for the finale :)
Ok #1 I'm so glad ya'll have a blog now :) It is super cute! #2 Ya'll should call Harold so you can move back in, we miss ya'll #3 Wes is totally untrustworthy, but I don't think she will end up with him-thank goodness!
I haven't been able to keep up on this show because we are in Alaksa for the summer and have VERY limited internet. Before I left though, I got way into this show and from the very start I HATED Wes. I was always so sad when she picked him! Anyways, I'm glad that you started a blog. Tell Bryan HI for me!
sally, i'm so glad you and bryan started a blog!! This is Ashley Duffin by they way :) Me and my girlfriends watched the bachelorette tonight, and we were all screaming at the TV when she chose Wes!!!! Seriously, I could not believe it. He straight up told her he was there just for his career.... grrrrr! can't wait for the finale :)
ReplyDeleteok thank you. I seriously screamed at it too and bryan though I was a little crazy. I really can't get over the anger haha.
ReplyDeleteOk #1 I'm so glad ya'll have a blog now :) It is super cute! #2 Ya'll should call Harold so you can move back in, we miss ya'll #3 Wes is totally untrustworthy, but I don't think she will end up with him-thank goodness!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been able to keep up on this show because we are in Alaksa for the summer and have VERY limited internet. Before I left though, I got way into this show and from the very start I HATED Wes. I was always so sad when she picked him! Anyways, I'm glad that you started a blog. Tell Bryan HI for me!
ReplyDelete