Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Trip to Utah and Life Lately


I've been pretty busy in these last few weeks! I definately have slacked off a bit on blogging, and I have a lot to catch up on. I flew to Utah last week to find a new apartment for Bryan and I. I HATE HATE HATE looking for married housing in Provo, but, alas, I did find one, and it is right next door to where we were living in that mold infested apartment last year. Not to scare you away from coming to visit! These apartments are much nicer and are more updated, although just a little smaller than our last apartment. While I was in Utah, Jayni and I got to go to the Draper Temple and do a session, and it was so beautiful! It is such a gorgeous temple, and I had so much fun going with Jayni!Ahhh so sunny!!


I also got to play with my one of my cute nieces (Annie) and my new nephew Austin! They are so adorable. I wanted to take some pictures of them, and Annie wanted to take pictures with the camera too. She kept saying "OK, Annies turn". Then I finally let her have her turn and she kept holding it up to her eye and saying "No you have to look through this little hole". She was like "Jayni! Look over here and smile" and then she'd take a picture of the ceiling, and then look at the picture and say, "Oh no, I better get closer"!! It was so funny :D


I told Annie to make a Silly Face and she made this face haha such a cutie

I also bought a nice big chair from RC Willey because we had to throw away one of our molded couches!! Anyways, I am so excited to have it in my home now, and I also got some new pillows when I was in Utah.

We had a dinner with some of the wives in the office this summer. I think they are all so cute and fun, and I will miss them after this summer! We just chatted and made dinner and had fun together. Later our husbands came and joined us. I have a good one of the girls, but help me out! Once you girls post pictures of the big group, let me know so I can have a copy!

Bryan also had a few procedures done, because he hasn't been feeling well lately. That was quite exciting as he is very funny when on drugs! When the nurse told me to help him get dressed, she shut the curtain, and he started flipping up his little apron thingy, and I looked at him with my "stern" eyes, and said "Bryan not right here! We have to get you dressed!!" He just giggled and grabbed me and was like, "Come lay by me!" Oh goodness, the struggle with this boy. Anyways, we got him dressed and the nurse told me to go get the car, and she would bring him right down. I went and got the car, and waited about 10 minutes before I started wondering where he could be. I went to go find them when the nurse and Bryan came rolling out of the elevator. She said, "Well Bryan decided to lock himself in the bathroom." Bryan looked at me and kinda annoyed, and said "She just kept knocking and knocking". Hahaha oh my. So we left, and he just kept saying he was starving, and told me the nurses told him he could eat anything and kept begging me to take him to In N Out. I said, "No hunny, I talked to two nurses and they both said you could eat BLAND food." He didn't like that very much! It was quite the ordeal.

Later that night, I babysat my cousin Gerilyns 3 youngest while she and Seth went to the temple. They were quite a handfull, especially in my little apartment with NO toys! It was very hard, but they were sooo cute and a lot of fun! The first thing they asked was if I had legos or Barbies, but all I had was MADAGASCAR, which is definately one of my favorite movies. After that night, I told Bryan that it was good that we waited til I was done dancing to have little babies, because they were very busy! Normally I talk about babies all the time, but Bryan teased me and said that I didn't talk about babies that whole day. Haha. What fun times.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Sally you found a place...are you talking about the red awning apartments? I hope so, I totally want ya'll back in the ward! If you need help moving in, just let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally it sounds like you had fun in Utah! Did you get to go to Blacksfork? Oh,how we miss that place!

    ReplyDelete