BABY DUFFIN!!!!
Coming: March 27th, 2011
So yes, many of you have heard already, but I just wanted to let you all know that I heard the HEARTBEAT yesterday, and it was QUITE exciting :D Our baby is alive and active (as "it" kicked the microphone many times... "it" doesn't like being pushed on!)
In five weeks, I don't have to say "IT" anymore! So... the question is, will I be enjoying lots of
PINK
or
BLUE
:D that is all.
Yay! I'm so excited. I'm guessing boy.
ReplyDeleteHow awesome is that?!?! My other GF just found out she's due May 30th! So cool!
ReplyDeleteWOOO HOOO!!! Greatest news! So excited for you all! That is going to be one gorgeous baby! Hope you are feeling well, Sally! Abracos!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news! How blest can one baby be?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys!!! That is very exciting!! Bryan, I hope when that baby grows up, he/she chases you with a golf club, sets "booby traps", and gives you loads of grief just like you did to me :) Seriously though, congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteHey congratulations Sally! You are pregnant?! What wonderful news!! The heartbeat!! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling well:) Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmm.....I'm going to vote boy....simply because I remember you saying you might have a small inkling it's a boy. Ha. Great job at Women's Conference too, by the way. I was just telling Braden that you DEFINITELY do NOT look pregnant yet.
ReplyDeleteSally! I saw you at the womans conference last week and I've been meaning to tell you that you looked and sounded great!
ReplyDelete