Alrighty Peeps.... We are getting down to the wire here! I am now 38 1/2 weeks, and I can't believe that it is time already for this baby to come! At the same time, I feel like these last few weeks are going slow and that this baby will NEVER get here. Nevertheless, I cannot believe that I'm gonna be a mama in just a few short days! I was just looking back through some of my pregnancy pictures, and I can't believe how much has changed! I now have this handsome little boy just waiting to come into my arms. :D Heres a little documentation of my pregnancy thus far:
16 weeks

16 weeks
(Back in the skinny stages!!!)
18 weeks
Big Jump: 27 weeks!
30 weeks
32 1/2 weeks
34 1/2 weeks
36 weeks
37 weeks
38 weeks
sally you are so cute pregnant! Oh I wish I could see it in real life. Oh yes being checked for dialation is HORRIBLE! Especially when you nurse has artificial nails? Hello...thoese should be banned in a hospital. freak.
ReplyDeleteYou look so great! And you can do it!!! just get that class done and then you wont have to worry about it! That is what kept me going! I look forward to seeing your cute baby!
ReplyDeleteYea--belly pics--you are so adorable! And as a side note, pretty much EVERY picture makes me want to go shopping for a new cute outfit! :) You are such a gorgeous prego! I know everyone probably says this, but enjoy being pregnant while you can. I know it has it's downers, but one day you will miss having a baby moving inside of you. [Although having the baby in real life is even better] As for your independent study class, I'm not even worried-you'll finish everything in time.
ReplyDeleteHa! I'm laughing at the Dilation comment. You are funny. I thought the same thing. I can't wait to see pics of your little boy!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how tiny you still are. Just a little basketball poking out of that skinny little frame. I also can't believe that you're married and having a baby! Life just flies by, doesn't it. Good luck with everything. School and babies sure make life interesting (especially when you're doing both at the same time!).
ReplyDeleteMy goodness you look adorable! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours. I can't wait to meet sweet little Bennett. He will be so handsome! Being a mommy is the BEST.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so happy you updated your blog and that Bennett is coming so soon!
ReplyDelete