Friday, August 12, 2011

Alaska, here we come!

Well friends, we are off on our long awaited trip to Alaska! This will be Bennett's first plane ride, so we are a little nervous about that, but we are very excited to see that beautiful state.  I have never been, so this will be a first for me.  I will be sure to share lots of pictures with you when I get back! (especially since Mandy showed me how to switch to the updated version of blogging... MUCH faster pictures uploading and blogging... thank you mandy!)

See you all in about two weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I am jealous--Alaska will be SO much fun....enjoy it and DO blog about it soon....we'll Picasa your trip when y'all get back.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, have a fun trip, that sounds wonderful! Hope you are doing well, I LOVE all the pictures of your adorable little guy! They sure grow up so fast, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie is in our ward out here in South Bend! Her husband is in his last year of law school at Notre Dame with Matt. :) They also live in the same apartment complex as us. Small world! :)

    ReplyDelete