Sunday, March 17, 2013

Philadelphia Zoo

We went to the Philadelphia Zoo yesterday! We just got a year pass (thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Duffin) and LOVED it! It was definitely not the most ideal day to go, just because it was snowing, but it was so nice to not have crowds.  Bennett could run and see all the animals without fighting for a spot to see.  It was awesome! It is nice to have this so close so we can go pretty frequently.  Bennett, Elise and I will definitely be coming here a lot! Oh and we can bring two guests with us, so when YOU come to visit, you can come too :D Here are some pictures from our day.  


I love that he is starting to smile again for the camera.  He went through this phase where he wouldn't ever smile when the camera came out.  Now he gives us his awesome "cheese" grin! Love it!


So handsome!



Bennett LOVED the reptile house...


This turtle was having a hay day and was swimming right up against the glass like he was trying to get out.  It was hilarious! B loved it...

Our friends, the McGhans, got year passes too, so they came with us.  Here are two of their three cute kiddos. Oh and Bryan and John :D

Hello!!! Bad dad moment... he was scolded right after I took this picture. haha That scared me so bad! (PS: Bryan is the BEST dad... it was just a moment of not thinking!)


What could be more fun than chasing the geese?


Looking at the Zebras

Bennett, Lottie, Chaplan

Cutest little thing



Stopping for a lunch break in the Monkey house.  He loved watching the orangutans and gorillas!
 It was so much fun.  We can't wait to go more when the weather gets warmer too! It was also good for this pregnant lady to get out of the house and walk around.  Whew! Just a few more weeks left! 

Speaking of that... Here is a picture of Bryan taping off Elise's room for painting.  I can't wait! Her room is coming together.  I'll definitely show some pictures when it's all done.  


We have been doing LOTS of projects around here lately.  We painted a dresser for Bennett's room and painted our kitchen chairs.  Yesterday we also found (with the help of the McGhans) and awesome buffet for our dining room area.  I have been looking for one, but this one is perfect! So our house did a little rearranging yesterday. HAHA! Anyways, once it's a little more organized, I'll post some pictures.  

PS: My mom flies out a month from today for the BABY! I hope she comes early... crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment