Monday, March 21, 2011

Will it come?

I feel like every time I go to the doctor's, they tell me the same thing. I'm a LITTLE better than last week but not much. He's STILL not descended all the way. Oh and the same jokes: I won't have to be pregnant in the summer! But lets be honest... when the two girls before me get sent to the hospital and I am 39 weeks and my cervix is still not ready (excuse the blunt wording :D), it gets a little frustrating. My body is achy and I just want to meet this little boy! My doctor did say that I get the best smile award... like that makes a difference because I cried as soon as I left. Man! Pregnancy makes you emotional.

6 comments:

  1. I know. Hang in there--it's terrible now, but pretty soon you'll forget about this stage and it'll all pass away when you hold this little guy. THIS is exactly why you need to expect a week after your due date (which I wish I did and DIDN'T). I was depressed every day the last two weeks because every day because I kept thinking "today will be the day." Let's just live it up every day until you go into labor. Celebrate each day you don't and keep busy. Tomorrow--sewing! Wednesday I'll think on....Thursday-BYU game (our place)..... hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally I know exactly how you feel! My baby was two weeks late, and I thought she would never come! All these people that were due after me had their babies before me, and it was really discouraging. But when my baby came at 42 weeks she was so perfect and healthy and you fall so in love with them, it's definitely worth the wait! I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a gorgeous smile though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling! Being pregnant is not as fun as they make it out to be in the movies and its all just a BIG waiting game. But although it won't feel soon to you, soon enough you'll have you little handsome guy in your arms and you'll forget all those aches and pains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impatient I know I'm going to be the WORST prego lady! You're amazing Salls, I am so excited for you to have your little guy!! Hang in there sista. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) sleep lots girly...cause pretty soon you won't be gettin ANY...and I swear it never stops. :) but it is so worth the wait and the lack of sleep. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete