Sunday, November 10, 2013

October 2013 in pictures

We had some family pictures taken in California over the summer, but Bennett was not cooperating or smiling. So we took a few more, hoping we could catch a smile! I'm playing around with photoshop right now, and I think that I have a pretty good edit for the first picture below.  Eesh. It's tricky!

This is NOT the edit :) Its still undergoing some fine tuning...








Snuggles! He is so sweet with his baby sister. 

Bryan's birthday on the 10th

My birthday on the 13th
My sister Megan and brother in law were in town for both birthday's, so they celebrated with us.  And YES we always have two different cakes.  It's still MY birthday :)

At the Betsy Ross house, waiting for my sister to be done with her tour.  

Her first time in a swing. Loved it!


Another ER trip for asthma.  He was coughing so much he was throwing up! 

The next day, we had a scare! Bennett woke up at 5 am moaning and wheezing terribly.  We had given him his breathing treatment just an hour before.  I went in to help him get back to sleep, but when I picked him up, he was sweating head to toe.  He was also thrashing wildly, so I called for Bryan and I flipped the lamp on.  When we turned it on, he was white and his lips were blue! We called 911 and gave him his inhaler again.  When the ambulance got there, his pulse oxygen level was 87/88 (super low!!).  They put him on oxygen and a breathing treatment and rushed him to the ER.  We were in the hospital for a day and a half with him.  Ahhh, it breaks my heart to see this happening to him! We are doing everything we can, but every cold just escalates into something worse.  It's going to be a long winter...


Playing in the toy room



Twinners and best buds!

6 month buns!



Trick-or-treating at the mall



Ward Halloween party

Pumpkin bowling











Spudnuts! A Bangerter family halloween tradition







Starting early? Cute little friends
What a great month! We had so much fun with visitors and birthdays and parties.  We are so grateful for our friends out here.  We couldn't do it without them!

Oh and 6 months, Elise? It seems like I was just twiddling my thumbs for you to get here.  You are growing and learning so fast! Half a year already... wow. I sure love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment