Sunday, November 10, 2013

SOOO behind: August and September 2013

Wow.  Could I be any more behind? 

Most of our pictures from our summer vacation in California are on Bryan's parents computer.  We unloaded them off of our card so we could take more pictures, and burned them onto a CD to bring home, but the format was wrong! Gah! So I don't have any of them... I will get them at some point and make a post for my own history.  In the meantime, I'm just going to do a basic picture update post.  Bear with me! 

ER visit right when we got off the plane home from California. Darn Asthma!!

I mean... 






4 Months!

Please Touch Museum. The best!

5 year Anniversary! Wow... time flies.

We celebrated at Melting Pot. (sorry for the blurry phone pics)



kick, kick, kick.  I guess it's time to move up a size? :)

Silly faces. 

Practicing for Halloween.  Cutest smile!

Little stinker!

Headed to his first friends B-day party. 



Up cycle complete! Loving it...

Running errands! B needs a hair cut...




Talk like a pirate day= free donuts at Krispy Kreme. Makes sense, right? Hmmm...


5 Months!


Blowing bubbles after dinner.  My whole heart!!

Craft night bow. 


Ice cream at the zoo



We loved spending time with family, and enjoying the less humid month of September! My kids are growing too fast.  As a mother, my heart is so full of love for these two little sweeties every day.  I can't believe the hilarious things that come out of Bennett's mouth! He is so fun and energetic and adorable.  Elise is a cuddler and a wiggler (oxymoron? Yes but she has mastered the art of doing both at the same time).  She smiles so willingly and is such a content little baldie! Love my little family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment