I stayed over night with Elise just one night, because I had already been there one night for my induction! I was so ready to be out of the hospital... I just wanted to be at home relaxing and to let my mom hold and see her because she would be leaving so soon. After Bryan got home from school he came and picked me up from the hospital and we went straight home to see Bennett and Grandma. We pulled up to the house and saw them sitting on the front porch waiting for us! Bennett was so excited to see baby sister.
Unfortunately he couldn't hold her without a mask on {and sanitized hands and clean clothes!} because of the RSV. This actually made it easier for me, because he would always say, "I wanna hold her, mama" and I would say, "OK, go get your mask on!" Then he would say, "No, I not hold her. You just hold her." Phew! That saved me having to sanitize everything!
So fun to bring this sweet girl home!
No comments:
Post a Comment