Saturday, April 27, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa Duffin

My mom flew home Saturday, April 27 and I cried my little eyes out.  I LOVED having my mom here! She was such a great help and support and showed so much selfless love while she was here.  

We are SO LUCKY because that very same day, Bryan's parents flew in! They were celebrating their anniversary and coming to see their new granddaughter in one lovely trip.  It was so nice to have them help with Bennett.  Grandpa Duffin stayed for about 4 days and then flew back to work, and Mimi {Grandma Duffin} stayed  for a full two weeks and helped us out immensely! Bennett adores her and they had so much fun together.  Here are some of their adventures. 

Right when they got to our house (B was sleeping...)


Bath time!!




Sweet baby girl...

Valley Forge
Then they went to the zoo!





We celebrated Grandpa Duffin's birthday the night before he left.  Are you wondering what the candles are doing? Ya... I tried "spelling out" 51, but it doesn't look good at all haha It was the thought that counts, right?





We love you Grandpa and Grandma Duffin!


1 comment:

  1. Awww, seeing the Duffins bring back great memories. Such darling pics...I LOVE me some close ups so this post was awesome. SO fun to have visitors...wish WE could visit and hold that little darling too!!

    ReplyDelete